At Eldridge & Nagy, PLC, we talk to people facing difficult legal issues every single day. Our lawyers recognize just how much is riding on the outcome of a given legal matter, and we devote our time and talent to achieving a positive result.
We are a full-service law firm aimed at meeting the many legal needs of people living in Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas. We represent clients in personal injury claims, business litigation and all types of civil litigation in addition to the practice areas below.
Criminal defense: Our law firm offers the perspective and experience you need when you are facing criminal accusations. Bill Eldridge has defended and Louis Nagy has prosecuted nearly every type of criminal case. Bill Eldridge represented clients in homicide cases, white collar crimes and other complex felonies. Louis Nagy has prosecuted a wide range of serious cases. This experience makes our firm a good choice to handle all types of cases, including:
- DUI and traffic offenses: Our attorneys are ready to present the strongest possible defense against any type of drunk driving or traffic offense.
- Out-of-state driving offenses: If you were charged with reckless driving or another offense while passing through Virginia, our law firm can help. We defend people across the country who have been stopped on Interstate 81 and other Virginia roads.
- Underage possession: It is all too easy for college students and others to be accused of this crime. Our attorneys, who defend students at James Madison University and other area institutions, will act decisively to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
- Drug crimes: Our Harrisonburg criminal law attorneys have significant experience handling all types of serious drug-related allegations both in state and federal court.
- Sex crimes: Being accused of a sex crime can have harmful consequences beyond a criminal conviction. Our law firm is prepared to fully investigate your case and present a strong defense.
- Expungement: We are here to answer your questions about expungement and take the appropriate steps to expunge your record if you are eligible.
Family law: We recognize the difficult issues involved when a marriage dissolves. At Eldridge & Nagy, we represent clients in both fault-based and no-fault divorce, as well as disputes involving child custody and visitation. Our overarching goal in every family matter is to forge a positive solution for our clients as efficiently as possible. Additionally, When criminal and family matters intersect, such as when one spouse accuses the other of domestic violence, our law firm is also prepared to step in.
Landlord-tenant disputes: We represent primarily tenants in all types of residential landlord-tenant disputes.
Contact Eldridge & Nagy, PLC
Call 540-315-8450 or complete our online contact form to schedule your free initial consultation.